View Profile TreehouseINC

17 Movie Reviews

Let's gooo

As soulja boy would say, this is "swag"

who made the music again?

54 Game Reviews

I was a bit taken aback by how short the demo was once i finished it, but besides a minion being visible for a split second every time i walked through the door of the room i killed him in after i killed him, i encountered no bugs. I would like a better explanation of the mechanics seeing as i was hitting the arrow keys for a second there before i realized it was a point and click adventure. Really good work though, tons of potential!

I appreciate the difficulty, but not gonna lie i cheesed it a bit at the end. I would have beefed the gun to incentivise me to use it more or maybe let me jump and shoot to get rid of those drone enemies. Really great game though!

KeithGarces responds:

Much appreciated. You are able to shoot upward if that changes anything! (Up + Gun)

ever thought about doing a fully fledged project in this style? i love how pico looks :)

UnevenPrankster responds:

I am working on a game utilizing the style, though not related to Pico's School! I'd love to develop some sort of brawler however.

4 Art Reviews

I love seeing your little tankman at the top of my screen everyday i log onto newgrounds now lol

oh hell yeah apple pie

Fav Grill

Hey! I lost my old account

Ben Dover @TreehouseINC